Roast Pumpkin Feta and Toppers Salad
- 500g Pumpkin, cut into pieces
- 50g Feta
- 50g Vogel’s Café-Style Golden Toasted Toppers
- 1 Orange, zested and juiced
- Olive Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Place the diced pumpkin in a roasting dish, toss in 2 tbsp of olive oil and season with cracked pepper.
- Roast in medium heat oven until the pumpkin is soft and starting to brown.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, place in the serving bowl, add the Vogel’s Café-Style Golden Toasted Toppers, crumble over the feta, sprinkle with the orange zest and gently mix.
- Combine orange juice with a little olive oil and drizzle over salad.
0 0 100 0