Peanut Butter and Cacao Super Oat Balls
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup Vogel’s Café-Style Super Oats Chia & Coconut
- 2/3 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 6 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
- If your mixture is too dry to form balls add a drizzle more of honey to enable you to bring the mixture together.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or keep them in the freezer.
0 0 100 0