Servings4-6 (4 mains or 6 sides)
Paleo Broccoli Salad with Raw Toppers & Cranberries
- 2-3 Broccoli Crowns, just the Florets, finely chopped (5-6 cups)
- 10 Bacon Slices, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1/3 cup Vogel’s Café-Style Raw Toppers
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries, chopped (golden Raisins are equally good)
- ½ cup Paleo Whole Egg Mayonnaise*
- 2tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- To a salad bowl, add broccoli, bacon, onion, Vogel’s Café-Style Raw Toppers and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo & lemon juice.
- Pour dressing mixture over salad and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least one hour).
*Paleo Whole Egg Mayonnaise:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 ¼ cup Light Flavour Olive Oil
- Into your food processor place the eggs, lemon juice, mustard, and one tbsp of the oil.
- Process for one minute only.
- With the machine running slowly drizzle in the remainder of the olive oil.
- When done, taste; add salt and/or pepper if you wish.
- Store your salad in the fridge.
0 0 100 0